Wednesday, May 21, 2008


Yesterday my twin cousins were having they're 16th birthday so we went to their house. We drove 1 hour to their place then we had a walk around their parents property. It was really big and had a good path to follow. When we go back to the house my cousins got back from school so we decided to play Halo 3 on the Xbox 360. We played that for a while then we played a game called Unreal tournament on their computers. We called all play at the same time so it was really fun!. After that we all decided to play Gridiron. We had 2 teams. I hurt my leg because I tripped my uncle and he rolled on my leg. We played that for about 1 hour then we played this game called Rock-Band on the Xbox 360. To play it you can have 1 person drumming 2 people playing the guitar and 1 person singing. I didn't play it but mostly everyone did. After that it was getting late so we left. The party was so much fun!!!!

No comments: