Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The party


On Sunday we had a party. All my aunts, uncles, cousins and some other people we know came. we played baseball. I ran 2 home-runs and got out 2 times. Our team lost at the end because we had all the bad players. I quit near the end of the game because it got too boring. After that all the people left so the party was over. It was a very fun party!!!!!!!!

The next day i tried to do pottery but i didn't do very well because i tried 5 bits of clay and made none into a pot. My grandpa made a cool pot so we waited for it to dry. It is a very messy activity. I covered most of my clothes with clay. It was a very fun and funny job. After that i went back to the house to have lunch. We had lunch then went for a walk. We saw 3 deer and parts of a beaver dam. We also found some bullet out of a shotgun. Me my mum and grandma walked back through the forest. We were looking for a hunting treehouse a few days before that but we couldn't find it. But i found it when we were walking back through the forest. It was not that safe though. We also found a rifle bullet so we took that back. On the way back a hit my eye on a branch sticking out. It really hurt! We finally got back to the house. It was a fun walk!!!!!

No comments: