Saturday, May 17, 2008

First week

The first day we were at my grandparent's house we had a walk. My grandpa built a mini stonehenge type thing so we looked at that first. After that we walked down a big hill. Halfway down the hill there was a little bit of snow left so my dad, grampa, Reve and I stayed there and had a snowball fight. It was really fun! The next day we went to visit my cousins, uncles and aunts. When we got there we watched one of my cousins play baseball. Her name is Ariana. Me and my cousins got bored after a while because it was cold and rainy. We went back to my cousins house to play the nintendo wii. The cousins that came with are named Sky, Free, Summer, Micha and Sacha. After a while my auntie Cherie came to my cousins house. It was fun. When my cousins left and went to sleep my auntie Cherie my Mum and Dad, Reve my uncle Sandy and my uncle Robin and I went to my auntie Cherie's house. It was late so me and Reve played my aunties playstation 3. After that we went to my uncle's house to sleep. The next day all my cousins went to my grandparents house. when they were there I mowed the lawn with the ride on lawnmower. I did that for a while then we went to the snow and had a snow fight. We finished that then went to bed. The next day some friends came over so we had lots of kids. We decided to have a snowball fight. 1 cousin and 1 friend ran off so we decide to make 55 snowballs to throw at them. We made the snowballs then chucked them at the kids.We still had a really big snowball left so we chucked them at the adults but one adult picked a big one up and chucked it at me and hit me. I decided to prank him so me and my friend put lots of tabasco sauce in his beer but he didn't even notice it. After that we had a weiner roast and set up some tents but one blew down. We didn't sleep in there because there was too many wood ticks. We also built a fort over a couple of days. It was a really fun 4 days!!!

No comments: