Saturday, June 14, 2008

Skatepark

On Thursday me, mum, dad, Reve and one of our friends went to the golf course to play golf. The first round I went really bad but I improved. I mainly got double bogeys and bogeys but it was fun! During the course i was doing rally driving with the golf buggie. It was funny. The weather went crazy it was sunny then it rained then it was sunny then it hailed then it was sunny the it rained. The next day we went into Winnepeg with my cousin Micha. First we went to the zoo. We saw a bears, lemurs, leopards, tigers, lemurs, vultures, zebras, foxes and much more. After we left there it was raining so we couldn't go to the skatepark so we decided to get my skateboard. I got an Eric Koston girl board. It is really good! After we got that it stopped raining but it was still wet so we went to a restaurant called the old spaghetti factory. I had lasagna. When we finished we went to the skatepark. Tony Hawk has been there. It is so cooool!! It has a gigantic bowl with half a full pipe and a street course with stairs marble grind rails and ramps. I was going up and down this curve ramp thing and airing of the bank. It was sooo fun!!!!!!!!!! After that we went to the children's museum. It was pretty fun. After that we went bowling with my cousins, uncles, aunts and family. I was the first one to score a strike but i never hit any pins after that. When we finished we went to a Mexican restraunt. One of the things looked like dog food so me and my cousin were laughing heaps. We went home after we finished dinner we went home. Itwas a funny day!!!!!!!!!

No comments: