Monday, June 2, 2008

schoooooooooooooool


On Thursday I went to my auntie Cherie's house for a bit because on Friday I was going to Canadian school. After I left there I went to my uncle's house. When we got there I had dinner and then we went to bed. The next day I went to the school That my cousins go to. It's called Miami Elementary School. First we did gym. I played this game called scooters and then I played badminton. After that we went back to class and had recess. After recess we did spelling. I got everything right. After spelling we did French class everything is in French there so it was hard! After that it was lunch. Me and Micha went home and had macaroni and cheese. After that my mum got there and we went back to school. I did an Australia presentation That went for 1 hour. After that we did a reading group type thing. After that we played games then we went home. When we got home me and one of my friends went to Winnipeg to see a play. We met up with 2 other friends of mine. After we saw the play we went to see a nearby skatepark. It was so cool! I wanted to go there but i had no skateboard. After that we went back to my friends house. We played Star Wars Battlefront on the xbox then played a game on the computer. We went to bed after a while. The next day we had breakfast then left to go to Cherie's house. Whe we got there we played the playstation 3. The adults all went to watch the hockey so me and my friend stayed and played the playstation 3. When the adults got back I went to my uncles house then went to bed. The next day we watched my cousin play baseball. After that we went to my uncles house and played a game called crokinole. After that we went back to grandma and grandpa's house.

No comments: