Monday, June 9, 2008

On Sunday we went to my uncle robins to play paintball. On the way we stopped at my uncle sandy's house. He'd just got a new paintball gun. After that we went to robin's. I had a few shoots then after that the adults went out to play. My mum got shot in the head by a paintball. While they were doing that I was on the computer. When they got back I had another few shoots. The games they were playing was capture the flag and a deathmatch type thing. After they finished that my dad, uncle, mum and cousin were going to let me shoot at them but they couldn't use guns so they were running. I shot my dad in they shoulder and my cousin in the bare arm and just missed my uncle like 5 times. After that i played the computer some more then me, mum, my uncle, cousin and another guy that was there decided to shoot a barrel. I was the first one to hit the barrel. after that the barrel was orange on the front and everything behind it was too. I played the computer a bit more but then we left and went to my auntie cherries house. Me and Reve played the Playstation 3 for half an hour then we went home. I had dinner at home then want to bed and watched a movie. It was a very funny day

No comments: