Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baseball game


On Monday me, my mum, dad and Reve decided to make our trails better in the bush. I was working on my dam but my foot got clogged in the mud and I couldn't get my boot out so I ran to mum and dad to tell them. My mum came and got it out but it was covered in mud. after that we decided too put more wood on our bridges so we did. After the wood was on it was time to see my cousin Ariana play baseball so we drove off and met them at a park. We had lunch at the park then we walked to the game. There was some snow there off the ice rink so 2 of my cousins me and Reve played in it for a bit. After that we went to watch the game. It was tied at the nearly at the end. When my cousin's team batted they scored 5 home runs. When the opposition batted my cousin's team got 3 of them out so they won the game. after that we went home and went to bed!

No comments: